Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another Photo Shoot!

I decided to take advantage of the last semi-warm day we will probably have in awhile by taking Peyton outside in the backyard and shooting some pictures of him. The manual setting on my camera takes awesome pictures outside, so I couldn't resist! It also helps that I have such a CUTE subject to shoot!!
Let's see...what else is going on?

All three boys have colds: coughs and congested snotty noses! They've all been troopers though. Hopefully all three get better soon and don't keep passing it back and forth. They both LOVE getting right in Peyton's face and I keep trying to tell them to stay away, but it doesn't always work!

Tomorrow is Will and Cam's last day at Miss Lynne's since she is off all next week for Thanksgiving. We're driving to Louisiana on Wednesday and will be back either Saturday or Sunday. That means I get to have all three boys with me all day long on Monday and Tuesday...that should be fun! Haha!!

And then the next week, I go back to work! Peyton has his 2 month shots :( on Monday the 1st and I'm back at work on the 2nd. But, I'm only going back part time for two weeks. Basically working in the office 5 days out of 9. That way both Peyton and I can ease our way into things. It's definitely going to be an adjustment in the mornings when I'm back. I'm still trying to figure out how Todd and I are going to get all three boys ready, ourselves ready and Peyton fed (since I'm still nursing). I guess we'll figure it out as we go!

Peyton is doing great! He actually slept almost 7 hours last night! Which for a breastfed baby, is awesome! We're on a pretty good schedule as far as eating and sleeping. He seems to be a much happier baby now that we have some type of structure.

Here are some pics of the other two little rascals!
I guess that's it for now! I'll be taking his 2-month pics in three days in our big chair for comparison and I'll post those pics soon!

No comments: