Wednesday, November 12, 2008

7 Weeks!

Peyton turned 7 weeks yesterday! Where has the time gone?? It's flown by! That also means that I go back to work in 3 weeks, and I'm totally bummed about it. But, I'm a way better mother because I work!

Knowing that Peyton is my absolute last baby, I've truly been trying to cherish every moment with him. I'm not so rushed to get him to do things and I do things with him that I didn't do with the other two (like sleeping in my bed for 1/2 the night!). I just want him to stay a baby forever…well, not really, but I'm just taking every opportunity to totally enjoy him at this stage.

I guess seven weeks is a bit of a milestone for him. The past two nights, he's slept 6 solid hours! It's been so nice! I actually feel semi-human again and not so sleep deprived! Although, six hours puts him up around 4:30. And if I don't get a nap (which I typically don't), then I'm pretty tired early in the evening! But, hey…beggars can't be choosers, right?

Here are a few pics that I took last week!

1 comment:

catflash said...

LeAnn -

I just love this blog since I don't see you guys as often as I would like!!! I bought a lot of the pictures you posted. Peyton is getting so big so fast!! Those dimples he has are so big!!
Love,
Cathy