Thursday, December 25, 2008

I'm such a slacker!

I know, I know! I'm a slacker! I've been terrible about keeping up with this!

I went back to work on December 2 and it's just been complete chaos since then! It really is an adjustment being back at work. Mornings can be SO hectic sometimes! I wake up around 5 and try my best to get myself ready before the boys wake up. Then, hopefully by 6, I'm waking Peyton up and feeding him (which takes 30 minutes) and then Will and Cameron get up and Todd will help get them dressed and it's a race to get out the door by 6:45. Heck, even getting all three kids in the car takes about 10 minutes! And just forget it if one of them (usually Will) wakes up in a bad mood, it just makes the morning even more stressful! But, we're surviving and it'll get easier! It has too, right???!!!

I'll be better about keeping this up to date!

No comments: