Friday, February 27, 2009

Our little soccer player!

Will started soccer last week! Practice two times a week and games on Saturdays. Games won't start until sometime mid-March, I think. It's definitely interesting watching 7 five-year olds trying to kick a ball around! Quite comedic, actually!

Will seems to be pretty good! And pretty fast! He's a bit of a ball hog, but from what everyone has told me, that isn't necessarily a bad thing!

Life definitely got much busier last week! I don't pick the boys up until about 5:20 and practice is at 6:30. That doesn't leave much time to get home, eat dinner and get Will dressed. I guess I might as well get used to it all! This is the beginning of the next 18 years! I have to admit though, I already love it! I'm officially a soccer Mom!!

Here are a few pics from his first practice. I'll be able to get better pics when he has his first game since they will be during the day and not at night!

No comments: