Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cameron

So, as I was looking through my blog, I realized that I don't have very many pictures of Cameron or posts about him. It definitely isn't on purpose! He's always on the go, and doesn't give me many opportunities to take pictures of him.

I think he fits the mold of the middle child pretty well! I try most nights to give him his one on one attention that he needs and requires! He's such a sweet boy, but can be awfully stubborn and sometimes mean (mostly to Will)! A lot of it has to do with his age though. I try to dismiss some of his behavior. But for the most part, he's a good kid! And so affectionate! I love our "cuddle time" at night. It doesn't matter what we're watching on TV at night, he'll sit there with me (and sometimes Todd) and just hang out.

He's literally growing up before our eyes! Last weekend, I went to put a pair of jeans on him, a pair that he'd worn the week before, and they were high waters on him! Tried another pair, and the same thing! It was kind of a "wow" moment!!

So, in honor of Cameron…here is a post only about him along with a few recent pics!


No comments: