Tuesday, April 14, 2009

6 month pictures (a little late)

Well, I'm late on posting these pics! He'll be 7 months in about 9 days! Oh well! I think it's totally amazing how much he's changed from 1 week to 6 months! He almost doesn't even look like the same baby!

He's such a happy baby! I mean, Will and Cam were both very happy babies, but Peyton just seems moreso. He's just so laid back. Only cries when he's tired or hungry. So easy going. Loves to smile and giggle...especially at his crazy brothers!! And they love trying their hardest to get him to laugh!

Just within the past couple of days, he's discovered his voice! And it's so sweet! He loves to just babble to himself! Bababababa or bubububububu! I need to try and record it! He still loves to suck his thumb and when I lay him down, the thumb goes right in! Whatever works, right? And, he's semi-close to sitting up, but then he sees his toes and takes a nose dive to get them in his mouth!! It's too funny!


No comments: