Friday, April 24, 2009

He looks like a dead animal...

Ohhh, out of the mouths of 5-year olds!

I got a call from Lynne Tuesday afternoon saying that Peyton was running a 102 fever and was really lethargic and totally not himself. He would just lay around (I know, that's what he does on a daily basis, but this was different!) and wouldn't talk or smile and could hardly keep his eyes open. So, I needed to go pick him up.

I got there, and he was laying on his belly in the play pen with his little butt up in the air and poor baby didn't even lift his head when he heard my voice. He was so sad and pitiful looking. I told Lynne how sad he looked and she grabbed my hand and said, "Will told me that he looked like a dead animal." I couldn't help but laugh. But, he was right...the way Peyton was acting was definitely similar to a dead animal!

I ended up taking him to the doctor and he checked out just fine physically. He thought it was probably a viral thing. His fever was gone the next day. And then Cameron had a 24 hour fever bug also. *Knock on wood*, Will hasn't gotten it yet.

Todd and I are headed to fabulous Las Vegas on Sunday!! So excited!! I'll have plenty of pics to share when I get back!

No comments: