Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my fellow Mommy's! I hope everyone had a great day!

Today was a good day! I got TWO cards from my Boys! One from my little boys, which Will signed his and his brothers' names and one from my big boy (lol)!! And they got me a gift card for my favorite store, Ann Taylor Loft.

Todd's Mom came down and we all went to breakfast, it was delish! And then I got to go shopping, all by myself! Woohoo! We then went to Todd's grandmother's for dinner. She totally loves seeing those boys and they get so excited to see her! I think it really makes her day when we go visit.

I'm so thankful and lucky to have three of the best kids in the world! And, I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful husband who is so supportive and thinks I'm the best Mom ever! Will, Cameron and Peyton make me want to be a better Mom and even when times get tough, I know I'll always have their unconditional love and that makes it all so worth it!

Thank you to my FOUR favorite boys!! I love you guys!!!

No comments: