Friday, May 8, 2009

Vegas, Baby!!

Todd and I went to Vegas to celebrate his 40th Birthday!! We had a BLAST!! And didn't lose ALL of our money! That's always a good thing!!




We honestly didn't do much of anything! It was nice to just hang out and relax! We saw a show Sunday night and it was SOO good!! We walked the strip the first day we were there.







Even saw an Elvis impersonator on the street! He's a little too thin though...must be that desert heat!



We had an AWESOME dinner that night, and I drank a margarita that was so strong, it had me passed out by 8:00! Really. I sure did need that sleep though!!

I was ready to go bright and early the next day! We hung out at The Mirage's pool one day and actually got sun burned. The desert sun gets you good!



I definitely was not ready to come home, but Vegas does get a bit old after too many days there. I felt like I needed a vacation from my vacation though!! I still don't think I've caught up on my sleep!!

Happy Birthday to Todd!!

No comments: