Thursday, August 20, 2009

Atlanta Trip!

If you've been reading this for awhile, then you might remember a post last October.

Last year, Heather and Harrison came to Texas to visit me and this year, Cameron and I went to Atlanta to visit her! Heather just had a baby! Sweet baby Tripp!


This year though, our friend Amanda from Florida drove up with her son Jackson to spend the weekend with us! Interestingly enough, I had never met Amanda. We talk on IM almost every single day and have for about 2 years! Crazy, huh?


It was awesome to meet her and cutie patootie Jackson!!


Us girls got along sooo well! It was like we’ve been hanging out forever! I love those girls!!


And the three boys…who are all ALMOST three got along really well also! There was the expected bickering and fighting over toys, but for the most part they all did great together! And they were soooo cute, OMG!!


We went to the aquarium and got a taste of what it would be like with triplets! EEEEK! I’ll take my three crazy boys at three different ages over three crazy boys all one age anyday!!!


It was a great weekend and we’re definitely going to try and do it every year. I wish it could be more often, but life just doesn’t make it possible!! But now we all have something to look forward to every year!




Feel free to check out the rest of the pictures from our Atlanta trip!

No comments: