Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kindergarten!!!!

I officially have a child in KINDERGARTEN!! How is that EVEN possible??!! Wasn’t he just born like, yesterday??!! It’s just crazy!!

Todd and I both dropped him off and he walked right inside and knew exactly where to go. He sat down to eat his breakfast and that's when I started getting choked up.

I had to wait a few seconds before I could tell him to have a good day and that I loved him. Even when I said it, he looked up at me cause he knew I was crying. I gave him a big hug and we left.

We got outside and I lost it! Todd took one look at me and he did too! We spent a few minutes in the car completely silent and sniffling!

He had a great day though! And has been excited to go back each day, so that’s a positive thing!!

My “baby” is growing up!! *sniffle sniffle*

Rise and shine!!


Getting dressed like a big boy!


Brushing teeth and hair!


On our way!!


Such a BIG boy!!!


Mommy and Will!


Daddy and Will!


You can see the rest of the pics here.

1 comment:

Joanie said...

What a cutie in his uniform! I know that day will come all too soon for me!