Monday, August 31, 2009

Teething :(

Poor Peyton is having a rough time with the teething thing! Will and Cam both passed thru with flying colors, but not my little baby!

For the past month, he wakes up almost every night crying. I know it's from his teeth. And he's super cranky in the evenings. I give him Tylenol, but sometimes it just doesn't help.

He didn't have any trouble with his two bottom teeth, but he's got 4 (possibly 6) teeth coming in on top and his front teeth are BIG (at least they seem that way) and then the two eye teeth next to them. And I wanna say he has two molars coming in, but he won't let me get my finger in there long enough to feel, but I thought I saw some white buds back there!

I'm sure it hurts like heck! It's probably a good thing that we don't remember things like this from when we were kids! Hopefully all the teeth will hurry up and pop thru and he'll get back to my sweet little Peyton! I miss him! Haha!

Don't mind the chocolate rimmed mouth, but you can see his two big front teeth in this pic! They look like they hurt!

No comments: